I'm also a producer, creative director, and writer.
What I'm about
We all know at the core of good content is a great story, and I’m all about the storytelling. Right now I’m a Supervising Creative Producer at RYOT working with kick-ass artists, writers, developers, and production folks.
There's a special place in my heart for film (aka Netflix, HBO, Hulu) and innovative storytelling technologies: virtual production, AR, VR, video games, and immersive activations. Check out some of them below!
A few projects I love
Over the last few years I've made 30+ projects of all content flavors:
- Virtual production with Unreal, motion capture, and the NCAM
- Traditional media like commercials and sizzles (and a stint in reality TV)
- Narrative driven WebAR and app-based augmented reality
- Virtual reality video games and interactive experiences with the Vive and Oculus
- Super cool Verizon 5G-powered immersive activations like the Star Wars: 5G Sith Trooper at the Episode 9: Rise of Skywalker Hollywood premiere
- Narrative design and creative direction on an indie video game